The Warrior Balconette Nursing Bra has a classic balconette fit, creating an upward lift to give you more cleavage. It also provides a more pronounced look thanks to its subtle Flexi underwire support. With a daring cross-my-heart neckline strap and attractive, deep-plunge contour cups, this style has a T-back and subtle Rose gold hardware. Its sexy strap side sling is intended to be seen.
This distinctive balconette nursing bra is better suited to special occasions than daily wear. The band is slightly firmer and the cup is half a size smaller, so if you are fuller at the top, you might want to go up a cup.
Contact us here if your size is unavailable.
Model wears a 32D
- It is safe for most Mamas to wear a Flexi-wire during pregnancy and while nursing. It is advisable to avoid wearing a wire, however, when you feel as though your breasts are changing size throughout the day, in the first few weeks after giving birth, and especially if you are highly sensitive to mastitis and other such issues.
- The magnetic clips are not suitable for use by mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators.
More about the Warrior Balconette:
- Stylish rose gold, magnetic, twist-to-open nursing clips for easy unfastening
- 6 hook-and-eye fastenings for extending band size
- Cocoa caramel lace over a cocoa caramel contour cup with white strapping
- A matching Warrior brief may be purchased separately to complete your look
- Size range: 32-38 band, C-G cup
- Cocoa-caramel lace over a cocoa-caramel contour cup, with white strapping
- Outer: 90% nylon, 10% elastane; inner: 100%nylon