This postpartum gel pad has 3 way use for cooling pain relief from perineal, haemorrhoidal and c-section discomforts, further ensuring use even after you have full recovered from your post-birth physical trauma.
Safely backed up by researched, designed for postpartum use, environmentally beneficial due to its reusable and durability, engineered with an easy-to-use colour changing technology and is free from any BPA, BPS or Phthalate.
These therapy packs may cooled or warmed up to ease pain and comfort after childbirth as necessary. Designed with extra comfort in mind this slim shaped pad is flexible even after freezing.
You may place the cooled pad to your vaginal, perineal areas and even anus in case of haemorrhoidal occurrences during or post birth. May be handheld or placed in your underwear.
Post birth uterus contractions may cause discomforts similar to menstrual cramps.
Due to its convenient size measuring 240mmx70mm size, the warm pad may be placed neatly on the affected area providing you with convenient and soothing relief from this same discomfort.
X1 reusable pack with Thera Pearl coloursmart technology & 12 non-woven hygiene sleeves
How to use:
- For Warm Therapy;
- Microwave according to the time indicated below.
- For Coold Therapy;
Place pad flat in a container not to have it be in contact with any other foods or content in the freezer, and freeze for at least 4hrs prior use.
- Genty message pad to evenly distribute heat as indicated by the colour-changing gel pearls.
- Always test pack prior use. Place back in the microwave heating 5s a time until the desired heat is reached.
Heat only one pack at a time.
You may also submerge in a water bath that is no longer boiling for mor than 1-2 minutes.
- Once heated, place the pad into one of the disposable sleeves and apply the pack to the desired area for 20 min or as instructed by your doctor.
- Pad may also be used without its disposable sleeve.
- Do not place the disposable sleeves in the microvalve.
- Products are intended for external use only.