The Monsoon Heroine Plunge has twin straps that enhance freedom and support. With translucent blue lace over a sheer monsoon mesh lining, the Heroine Plunge has an elegant low-cut front while still providing support through its Flexi underwire lift. Its rose gold fastenings and the stretch of its lace ensure it is also firmer around the back.
Contact us here if your size is unavailable.
- It is safe for most Mamas to wear a Flexi-wire during pregnancy and while nursing. It is advisable to avoid wearing a wire, however, when you feel as though your breasts are changing size throughout the day, in the first few weeks after giving birth, and especially if you are highly sensitive to mastitis and other such issues.
- Its magnetic clips are not suitable for use by mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators.
Model wears a 32D.
More about the Heroine Plunge:
- Side sling for enhanced feeding support
- Magnetic nursing clips that twist to open
- 6 hook –and-eye back fastenings for extending band size
- Size range: 32-38 band, D-G cups
- Outer: 90% nylon 10% elastane; lining: 100% nylon; side sling: 100% cotton