The Heroine Plunge has distinct twin straps, enhancing support. This bra has delicate lace with a fine mesh lining and a cotton side sling. The Heroine Plunge has an elegant low-cut front but nevertheless provides the support you need thanks to its Flexi underwire lift. It is a pretty lilac colour with rose gold hardware. Its stretchy lace gives a soft yet firmer feel around the back.
Contact us here if your size is unavailable.
Model wears a 32D
- It is safe for most Mamas to wear a Flexi-wire during pregnancy and while nursing. It is advisable to avoid wearing a wire, however, when you feel as though your breasts are changing size throughout the day, in the first few weeks after giving birth, and especially if you are highly sensitive to mastitis and other such issues.
- The magnetic clips are not suitable for use by mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators.
More about the Heroine Plunge:
- Side sling for enhanced feeding support
- Comes with magnetic, twist-to-open clips for easy unfastening
- 6 hook-and-eye back fastenings
- Size range: 32-38 band, D-G cups
- Sheer soft lilac lace over a sheer soft lilac mesh lining
- Outer: 90% nylon, 10% elastane; lining: 100% nylon; side sling: 100% cotton